IICR Workshop 2016
The 4th Cavitation Workshop, organized by the International institute for Cavitation Research (IICR) follows the succession of our previous events held in London in 2012, 2013 and 2014 and dedicated to various aspects of cavitation. It is organized by Prof M. Gavaises (City University London) and hosted this year by Maich Conference Centre, in the City of Chania, Crete. During the two days of the workshop, presentations will be given by invited experts in the field in a single-session.
Main topics to be covered include:
- Nucleation and bubble dynamics
- Advanced numerical simulation
- Advanced experimental techniques
- Thermodynamic effects
- Sheet and cloud cavitation
- Tip vortex cavitation
- Cavitation erosion
- Cavitation induced noise and vibration
- Cavitation in fluid machinery (turbines, pumps, marine propellers, inducers)
- Cavitation in fuel injection systems, fuels and lubricants
- Biomedical applications
The workshop is a unique opportunity to exchange ideas, present and discuss your work on cavitation with leading scientists and industry experts in the field.
Get the official flyer here!